Cheers to small victories!

I went a week without needing to order a pizza. Might not be significant for many of you. But for someone raised in a family where we had Friday pizza nights every week since I've been alive... It's significant. Last week all I really ate were combinations/rotations of chicken, veggies, rice, salads, eggs, and oatmeal. I didn't even think about the fact I didn't order any pizza till tonight. I don't know. Just feels significant. Maybe I'm finally overcoming these food addictions/fixations that have plagued my weightloss and waistline for years. Maybe this one small victory is on the path towards greater victories!

For reference: Male, 33, been in the 210-240 range for close to a decade. Had some high's 255lbs. And low's 180's. Now at 210 and hoping to drop to about 170-180s for good! I tried keto; Doesn't work for someone who enjoys alcohol on the weekends. Tried Paleo: Again just to restrictive for my taste's. Right now just eating a lot of chicken salads and figuring out healthy recipes I can throw in the Instant Pot. Occasional exercise anywhere between 2-5x/week depending on what's going on that week work/class wise. And of course ---> WoW classic was released so exercise is a little harder to come by :p but dieting can stay on par

submitted by /u/McDuderMan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zHFs7T

Post a Comment

0 Comments