Fitness Tracker Recommendations (Down 4 lbs!)

Hello! So I am in the middle of my second month of sustained effort and I am down 2 kilos (~4 lbs). I enjoy working out, but I am realizing that I need to increase my overall activity throughout the day. I work as a teacher so I am fairly active and on my feet a lot. I have started taking walks after work. In order to establish a baseline of activity for each day to determine if I need to do more, I am thinking about getting a fitness tracker. I had a fitbit before (lost it) but was wondering with all the smartwatches out there if I should go for something different. What are some products you are using and why do you love them?

submitted by /u/Half_a_Gestalt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lcwImi

Post a Comment

0 Comments