I finally beat that craving to get seconds!

Hi friends just wanted to share something that’s made a big difference in my fitness journey this time around! I hope if any of you also struggle with the same issue this might help :)

I grew up in an environment where fresh homemade food every night was the standard but that in pair with my inability to control myself just meant constantly over eating and struggling with portion control. I’ve known that while I exercise somewhat regularly and try to make better choices, it’s the eating so much so late in the day that’s really been hindering my progress. I know this might be common practice for most people but for the last few weeks I’ve been forcing myself to eat only at my dining table WITHOUT any distractions - i.e no phone, no tv, no Netflix running in the background just me and the food. This has made such a big difference in my life because I’m able to recognize when I’m actually full and not just reaching for more food while I watch a video. I’m really happy bc not only is it giving my poor eyes some much needed rest but I’ve found that I’m not snacking as much and walking up bloated everyday!!

submitted by /u/grid_paper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30i5TjY

Post a Comment

0 Comments