I have my first spin class tomorrow.

And I'm anxious and excited all at the same time. I'm only really sharing here because my family doesn't really seem to get where I am at the moment. I just started an excercise program about two weeks ago at my local gym, cardio/interval training three days a week. I've also been tracking calories and making sure I run a deficit every day.

I haven't seen a difference on the scale yet but I feel better and the excercise is getting easier and I'm starting to get the rush part way through. I honestly don't know why I didn't do this for myself earlier. I've been so busy doing for everyone else in my life the last few years I slacked off taking care of myself and didn't realize it. I need to take back something for myself and I am.

submitted by /u/stuckintheweeds
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IixmY1

Post a Comment

0 Comments