I just started taking exercise seriously and I've already lost 4.8lbs in 6 days! Sorry for the ramble - I was getting proud of my accomplishments!! :)

First time posting to any fitness page ever pls be nice. I think my metabolism was just taking a break to get me to take it seriously because just WOW. I'm F20 5'4" and up until 2017 I was always under 115 and up until 2016 I was always under 110. I started Depo Provera in Feb 2017 and up until March 2019 over those two years I gained over 40lbs :( I would watch my body change but did nothing about it because I was so depressed, I couldn't get motivated I would just stay in bed and think "I need to get up" but I just couldn't. I LOVE sportswear, it's all I wear, but before it was just for looks and comfort. I found r/intermittentfasting again (just looked at other people's results and did nothing about it the first time) and was like "wow this could be me" and I got my ass up and went on a walk around my neighborhoods golf course which I'm assuming is good because of the inclines and declines the sidewalk has.

When I started I was 158lbs which actually means I'm 18lbs overweight and I've made it a point for myself to walk it everyday for at least an hour and went to my apartments gym (they have the weights and stair master) and start IF (I started on Friday 9/20/19 16:8 12-8PM on weekends 18:6 2-8PM during the week) AND IVE ALREADY LOST 4.8LBS!!!! So now I'm 153.2lbs & I'm so proud of myself. My goal weight is 125lbs and I hope to reach it in 7 weeks so I can celebrate my 21st birthday without feeling insecure about my little chubby belly. I just want it flat again. Ive always liked drinking (smoothies, juice, milk, etc. not alcohol as i don't like it and trying to break a family cycle) more than eating normally (unless i do a recreational green plant which I know is also what made me gain weight so I stopped until i get to my goal weight to maintain with healthy munchies instead).

I looked that I should be eating around 1528 cal a day but I can live off of a smoothie+protein powder and hummus w carrots and water with an occasional Moringa energy shot before I go to work so I only consume around 1070 and I think it's possible. I hit my top of 18, 859 steps today and I'm amazed with myself because before this kick my average was under 5,000 and sometimes not even breaking 1,000.

If anyone could give me anymore tips I'd appreciate it!

submitted by /u/madipjw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ikeist

Post a Comment

0 Comments