I Think I'm Figuring Out Why I Plateaued

Based on what I have been reading there are a few options, all of which seem likely.

  1. I have dieted for too long which has lead to my metabolism slowing down. I've noticed that when I eat more I sometimes manage to have an easier time losing weight. Maybe adding more calories can spike my metabolism.

  2. I'm eating too many carbs and not enough protein. Probably. I love sugary cereal.

  3. I'm eating too much which is putting me right where I need to be to not lose or gain. It certainly feels that way.

  4. I'm not getting enough water. I drank so much water everday at work in the summer and didn't change at all. It can't be that. I still drink about the same everyday currently.

  5. I'm stressed. I'm a college senior so yes.

  6. Lack of sleep. See #5.

7.I'm not getting enough fruits and veggies. Yeah I'm an ok cook. Though I get some type of veggie everyday. Spinach, peppers, red onion, tomato, carrots-those are my favorites. I love to make salads and maybe add some grilled chicken.

  1. Not enough movement. Hard to say. I move a lot at school and I started lifting weights (fingers crossed it helps me out-it feels good though).

So basically too many variables to pinpoint what's wrong now that I look at it all. I'm just gonna hit the easy ones first and see if anything happens. I'm scared to add calories though. Myfitnesspal is claiming I should be losing weight with how many calories I take in. Maybe lightly add like 100-150 calores a day and see what happens. So go from 1500 to 1650 a day instead. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/Lonelyjon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QEM2aD

Post a Comment

0 Comments