no visible results, weight loss when will results be visible?

Hi so i lost about 10kg ( for Americans that's about 23 pounds ) this happened from july till two weeks back, so about 3 months. But the problem is that the result isn't at all visible, i fit in the same type of clothes and i myself haven't seen any change in appearance, and my family and friends haven't either. This sucks because it feels kinda shitty you know? Like it feels like it was all kinds useless but who knows. i'm a male 166cm (5'4), currently weighing 75 kg. (165 pounds)

So I went from 85kg to 75 kg ( 165pounds to 188 pounds)

So my question is why isn't my result visible and when will it be? My current goal weight is 62 kg so i hope that it'll be visible by then.

( Sorry if i messed up the pounds bit, not from america so just using Google to convert kg to pounds )

submitted by /u/goneafterquestion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NrPLWr

Post a Comment

0 Comments