Officially under 300lbs!

Just weighed myself at 299.4, I'm so happy to be under 300 lbs. Even though it's all because I started a medication for my anxiety/depression (bupropion) - it still counts haha. It's also all water weight (6lbs in 7 days) but still happy! I was nervous starting a new medication because the last one I was on made me gain so much weight, but it looks like this one will work for me.

I have started to eat more balanced meals (meat, veggie, carb) and eating less sugar junk (I do not have cravings any more for it, which helps a lot) and learnt how to say no to most foods I would've ate before. My goal is to lose 75lbs by my wedding next year in June. Along with losing weight and looking good for my wedding, I am looking forward to being a firefighter again and decrease my anxiety/depression with a healthier lifestyle.

SW 305 CW 299.4 GW1 250 GW2 200 GW3 175 (multiple goals help me feel like I can manage it better).

F/5'7/20

submitted by /u/ann_e_99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30jzNVd

Post a Comment

0 Comments