Smaller nipples?

So I’ve lost 64 pounds as of today since January 8th, and I look significantly better than I did before. I’ve always been insecure about my body so I really needed this. I always knew that it would take a while to see results because of the paper towel effect, but I experienced something new. I’ve also always had manboobs (at least since I got fat in middle school) and they’re probably my biggest insecurity. However just a day or two ago, I noticed that my nipples themselves are... smaller? My nipples were puffy before and they still are a tiny bit, but I noticed they’re less puffy and the diameter/circumference has gotten smaller, too. Usually I see pictures of skinny guys with tiny little nipples. Does being a healthy/skinny weight make your nipples smaller? Is this even a thing or am I just trippin? Because if they’re actually getting smaller, I consider this a major NSV and I couldn’t be happier.

submitted by /u/ctbpdx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30HDy1Y

Post a Comment

0 Comments