Which healthy habit to incorporate into my routine next?

Hi all, I would like to seek your advice. I have tried many times to lose weight and do great for about a month - then work gets busy or I go on a trip and it comes crashing down. I’m 204 pounds right now and only 5 foot 3, so I am looking at losing about 60 to 70 pounds.

My new approach is to introduce ONE habit at a time and try to keep that up for a week before adding something else. So far it’s going well but I wondered if this community had any other tips? So far I have:

Week 1: get 7 hours sleep a night Week 2: continue the sleep habit and drink 3 bottles (48oz) of water a day Week 3: continue the above and start running 3 times a week (I’m here) Week 4: ... and start working out on a row machine 3 times a week

What would be good to introduce next? I deliberately have focused on adding good habits, rather than removing bad habits to keep my brain in a positive place - but I’m open to all suggestions now!

Thanks.

submitted by /u/floorfloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32N6xCW

Post a Comment

0 Comments