Got GERD/inflammation

So I (35M) have tried to lose weight but I have wicked ADHD so I tried but struggle to maintain.

I lost about 15 lbs last year and felt way better but then put it back on and feel like garbage again. I'm about 188 cm and 108kg (~6'2/240) so not huge but certainly not healthy by any stretch.

I was told by the Dr I need to lose weight if I want my GERD/inflammation to get better.

I have motivation but lack determination (damn ADHD).

What I am looking for is help with meal planning/understanding how much weight to lose in how much time.

I've done some research but so much is conflicting. What have people's success been with combating GERD and abdominal inflammation. Should I do low carb, Keto, Paleo, carnivore, etc... and what are good online sources for them?

I tried an egg heavy meal plan but I was so use to eating eggs with bread I gave up. Any substitutes for bread?

Anyway, I just want to feel good and stay healthy.

submitted by /u/differentiatedpans
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/384xDsT

Post a Comment

0 Comments