(NSV) Sugary drinks and old clothes fitting me again!

I’m 5’3, SW 140, CW ~127. I decided two months ago that I was going to work hard on losing weight. I was tired of feeling heavy and bloated all the time and my diet was horrible. I ate so much junk and drank sweet tea all day everyday.

I’ve been doing IF and calorie counting since then and on Saturday I tried on a bunch of old clothes that stopped fitting me bc I gained weight. They fit me again, and a lot of my newer clothes fits me loose now! Its such an amazing feeling and change.

I drank a glass of sweet tea today with my lunch with my bf as a “celebration” that we had time to hang out and were having a good meal. I used to be a sweet tea addict, but today I could barely finish the glass and just wanted water. The tea was too sweet, I knew it wasn’t good for me, and it just really didn’t taste good to me anymore.

All this to say, I will never go back to my old habits. I still have a ways to go, but this is truly a lifestyle change that has benefited me so much. I’m never looking back. Good luck everyone with all of your health goals as we head into the new year!

submitted by /u/MexiTexiGal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34vSqCs

Post a Comment

0 Comments