Should I be eating less due to my short height to lose weight?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to lose some weight (~10 pounds), but I don’t know if I need to adjust anything in my diet/exercise. I currently eat about ~1300 calories a day, and I run 4-5 times a week for about 20 minutes (I would estimate I burn 100-200 calories on my runs). So, overall, I probably retain about 1100-1200 calories a day.

However, because I am so short, I don’t know if this is enough to lose weight or if I need to be eating less/working out for longer. Obviously, I don’t expect results overnight, but I don’t want to stick to this regimen if it won’t really amount to much. Does anyone have any insight as to whether this regimen will help me slowly lose weight over the course of a few months or if I should do something differently instead?

submitted by /u/enneagramhoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33E4Urr

Post a Comment

0 Comments