I've haven't really gotten any negative comments about my weight loss just yet but I have seen that people around those who successfully lose weight get jealous.
I don't really understand why friends and especially family would get jealous over you getting in better shape. Wouldn't they want to see you in better shape?
The only major sign of jealousy that I've gotten was about the change in the color of my shirt on my first before and after picture.
Here's what happened:
I show my friend the before and after pictures in a collage format with the my previous weight and picture and followed by my weight then and what I looked like then. It was only 10 pounds of a difference but it was noticeable. I asked him what he thought of it.
It took a while for him to respond but he then comments: "I like the change in the color of your shirt"
This all happened over text message and not in person. He didn't congratulate me over my weight loss even though it was clear from the pictures I did but rather on something else. I haven't see this person in over a year because he moved and I've lost more weight so I don't know how he would react if he saw me again.
Is he jealous?
EDIT: Yes, this was on another subreddit but there weren't enough opinions so I thought I'd get more opinions.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30UzsVT
0 Comments