16lbs gained in 3 days?!

I am so shocked and disheartened. I’m about 6 foot (183cm) and had a starting weight of 248lbs. I worked hard over the past month and a half and lost around 6lbs. I ate only approximately 1700 calories a day and exercised 3 times a week.

These past 3 nights, I went on a trip with my friends. We brought a lot of food and completely indulged. I figured I’d gain some of the weight back, but it’s only 3 days. Before leaving for the trip, I weighed at 242lbs.

I checked my weight today after returning. 258lbs. I am shocked. How did I gain 16 lbs in 3 days? I asked my parents when I got home and they said it looks like I gained weight.

I called my friend and asked him how on earth this was possible. He told me not to worry about it and that was it likely a combination of the high sodium foods we ate causing a lot of water retention + lack of proper sleep. He told me to check again in a few days and not worry too much about it.

I’m posting here to get other opinion. Thanks.

submitted by /u/TastyTacoTonight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OKN9BJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments