Birthday coming up and thinking it might derail my progress

So my birthday is coming up in a few days and I’m already 20 pounds down, was stuck at a plateau for about a month and a half, and literally just got over it, now with 20 pounds left to lose... The only issue is that my birthday is coming up.

I know that I should be excited for it, not to mention that I am quite young but I also happen to be really nervous. My family and I are ordering Chinese takeout and I’m also having cake and I genuinely think that whole day might make me go up a pound or two, considering how high in calories Chinese takeout is.

I’ve come so far with my weight loss journey, and I know I would be pretty disappointed to gain a pound or two. What’s the most likely outcome of the scale numbers after my birthday, and the realities of a day which seems to be slightly over maintenance? How could I work around it?

submitted by /u/missyy123456
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Csbt8Q

Post a Comment

0 Comments