I feel like I am under eating while on my diet

I started my diet and exercise about 5 weeks ago with my starting weight of 298 pounds. I have lost 11 pounds in that time but I want to know what people's thoughts are on my diet because I feel like it isn't sufficient in the long run.

Normally for breakfast I'll have 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, a couple of blueberries/blackberries/raspberries and a glass of water. If not that I'll have a very low sugar cereal with sugar free almond milk.

For lunch I'll either eat chicken Alfredo or sandwich with turkey breast and white cheese with 5 saltine crackers and water.

For dinner it can really be anything such as turkey meat in a baked potato, baked chicken with steamed vegetables and uncle Ben's chicken rice, or boiled/baked tilapia with steamed vegetables and rice with water as well.

My usual caloric intake for a single day is around 1000-1200 with occasionally not even making it to 1000. I workout late at night (around 8 or 9) and I always feel so hungry especially after the exercise. I am losing weight and gaining muscle from it but I don't think its a healthy way to do it.

If anyone would kindly tell me any better ways I can eat more but still stay on track for losing weight I'd be very appreciative!

As a side note,

I do dumbbell weight lifting about 2-3 times a week and cardio about 3-4 times a week all within my home. For reference I'll link the videos I use for the workouts. If you could give some advice on better routines and such please let me know.

Weights - https://youtu.be/H9vwqwN69rU?t=30

Cardio - https://youtu.be/fcN37TxBE_s?t=22

submitted by /u/TonyTheToast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BcPoup

Post a Comment

0 Comments