I have a question due to issues with fasting

Ive told multiple doctors about this and get no answer, so figured it wouldnt hurt to ask here in case someone somewhere has the same issue but actually got an answer of some kind.

ive been reading posts on here to get motivated again and find some different approaches to getting to a healthy weight. I'm currently around 5'4" and 285 pounds.

heres my issue: if I try to do fasting, it doesnt take very long for I get very weak and shakey. it's almost like I start to get dizzy and my hands become hard to work with because theyre shaking so bad. usually its accompanied by a gut wrenching hunger and all I can focus on is getting something to eat.

it happened yesterday a bit before dinnertime. I had a late breakfast, around 930am. I did not have lunch. I was getting hungry around 4 and figured id be fine til I had dinner done no later than 6.

I was sitting on the couch when I started feelimg weak. remembering attempts to skip meals usually resulted in the symptoms I described, I got up to get a snack and start dinner early (it was maybe 4pm). when I stood up I was almost overcome with weakness and started shaking almost to the poing I couldnt open the babygate to the kitchen. if someone had seen me, they might have thought I was doing a tipsy-going-on-drunk walk. I get in there and get some things in my stomach and symptoms disappear completely after 10 or 15 minutes.

does anyone know what this is? ive been tested multiple times for diabetes and my thyroid and other things and nothing comes back abnormal. its frustrating and I feel like I have no control when I feel like I need to eat something or I'll collapse. its not towards specific foods, either. in times like that I'd eat a raw head of cabbage with no complaint.

this is something that's always happened. when I was in high school I was at a healthy weight and if i missed lunch, id get these same symptoms up to and including throwing up. if I skip breakfast or dinner, same deal.

submitted by /u/Diggingcanyons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gXjVvn

Post a Comment

0 Comments