The last stretch of weight loss is always the most frustrating, and I HATE IT

SUPER SORRY IF THIS GETS LONG

I'm near the end of my journey, I have about 15 lb (7 kg) to go. I'm 15, 5'5" (164 cm) and started this whole thing about a year and a half ago. My starting weight was 182 lb (82.5 kg). I was borderline obese, and I wanted to change it. Currently, I am 150 lb (67 kg). These last 15-20 pounds are proving to be the most difficult thing I've done during this whole journey. I lost all the weight through CICO and exercise exclusively. I hit a 3-month long plateau when quarantine started, but now it seems like I'm finally out of it, yet my weight is moving SO DAMN SLOW. I'm finding it hard to get motivated to exercise. Weirdest thing is, I'm finding it so hard to resist cravings. As I was losing weight before, I had virtually no cravings. Staying on track and not snacking was SO EASY, I was SO vigilant, to the point where I was eating 1,200 cal a day and below, which put me into an iron deficiency and anemia, where I would faint in my shower periodically. But its so hard now, I literally cant fight cravings now. And I'm so angry because its JUST 15 POUNDS MORE TO GO. Its SO little compared to what I've already done. I'm just really tired of it. I know I'm going to get through it, and I'm going to get rid of those 15-20 lb eventually. Its going to happen, but I don't want it to happen in 2 years, you know? Any and all advice is welcome, I know this isn't an unpopular opinion at all haha

TL;DR: I got 15-20 lb left to go, and weight loss is super slow and tedious, cravings are extremely hard to resist, and I'm unmovitaved in general. Its so little in the grand perspective, but it feels like hundreds of pounds :(

submitted by /u/icantdrawtheothereye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j9xKZH

Post a Comment

0 Comments