Tomorrow is a fresh start!

-This will be long-

Alright!. I just finished up meal prepping for the week. I said it and meant it. TOMORROW IS A NEW START FOR MY NEW LIFESTYLE! I am DRU 5’3

CW:294 GW:165

Side Note: I will be having a medical breast reduction in the next year. I need to get down to 200lbs which is my first goal. I’ve had 3 surgeries in the past 7 months including removal of my gallbladder. I deal with chronic bilateral back pain(waiting on my order to resume physical therapy) + fast heart rate (doing respiratory therapy/wearing holter monitor).

I just got off birth control which caused me to gain 75+ pounds since February 2019. I will be starting out slowly with 16:8 and eating healthier meals. Then plan on doing OMAD. Despite my chronic back pain, tomorrow I will start walking my cul- de-sac with my 3 yr old on son for 30mins a day(possibly 15@ a time)

I am excited and happy to be apart of this lovely group. Wish me luck and blessings to you all 😘🥰😍

submitted by /u/HaveFaithDru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/326bkCu

Post a Comment

0 Comments