Idk if these are allowed, I couldn’t find the accountability post or a rant post..
I’m having a really hard time today. All I want to do is eat half of an extra pepperoni and bacon stuffed crust pizza with an order of wings, a side of Cheetos and a fuck ton of cake and cookies for dessert.
Im frustrated that I gained back the 40 lbs I had lost. Im frustrated that I have such an innate love for food and cooking and wish I was a picky eater who just ate to survive. I wish I genuinely enjoyed exercising instead of getting insane anxiety when attempting to do anything physical. I wish I could find something that genuinely made me feel as emotionally comforted as eating does.
Im so fed up with the pandemic, the social injustice the political corruption the continuous clusterfuck of shit happening in the “outside world” and the never ending onslaugh of bad news.
I just want to eat. And cook. And bake. And eat everything I make without having to weigh it or think about the calories. It’s been three months and I’m twenty pounds down but wow do I wish this journey was a quick sprint not a long ass marathon.... ugh.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qd1U0D
0 Comments