[Day 1] Beginning my day weight loss journey and taking the steps to break my alcoholism.

I am 5”8 and am beginning my weight loss journey at 185 pounds. I used to weigh in at 150.

Would love to go back to the 150 I was 5 years ago, maybe even shoot for 140.

My diet...is ok, but I am extremely social and have spent years binge drinking with my friends. I drink everyday and probably consume between 30-50 drinks a week.

I didn’t drink today and tried to make healthy choices even though we ate out.

Also walked 3.5 miles today. Small steps.

Any advice for a beginner? Looking at gym options this week. I eat a lot of processed foods and don’t like to cook. I guess that will have to change.

I’m not planning to completely quit drinking. But drastically cut back. Increase the number of days in between.

submitted by /u/33redballoonsxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36wWvtj

Post a Comment

0 Comments