Hi all! I need to figure out how to set up my flair, but I’m a 50 yo female. I read here often, but I’ve only posted a couple of responses. I have gained and lost the same 20 - 30 lbs many times through different methods - CICO, Optifast, low-carb, Keto, etc. I’m still sitting at 100 lbs I need to lose. CICO has proven to be my preferred method. I just can’t say I’ll never eat certain foods because as soon as I do, I figure I failed, so all bets are off. I started CICO a few weeks ago, and I had a few good runs where I stayed within my limit for several days in a row. But August first was my official Day One. I’ve had a serious talk with myself about the fact that getting my extra weight off will require me to say no to things way more than I’d like. This evening my 17 yo daughter had to go to the store. As usual, she asked if I needed anything. She even asked if we should have some ice cream. :) I had to have a quick little internal dialogue. It went like this: Ice cream does sound so good. But I’ve eaten my calories today, and that even included a whole pint of Halo Top. I know, but that’s not the good stuff! Maybe I could just have her get me a candy bar. But, again, I’ve already eaten my calories for today. Listen- this is exactly the type of thing you have to say no to if you’re going to ever reach your goal. If you don’t start doing that NOW, then when are you going to start doing it? And that was it. I didn’t cave in to my “inner brat!” Lol And you know what? I feel just fine. I had plenty to eat today. I just need to keep building on that little success I had.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31dwhaM
0 Comments