Just looking for advice

I'm 13, 5'11/6' and I weigh 300 pounds. I've been overweight since I was 6 and just a couple months back I realized how much of a toll it has taken on my life. I've tried doing diets and writing down what I eat. I've walked my dog daily for 15 minutes a day and I did it for about a month. My main problem is I don't stay consistent with these things. I always say how I want to loose weight but I just won't put fourth the effort. I'd like some advice for staying consistent with these things. I'm home schooled and now that I'm not 12 I can go to a gym. But mainly it means I have the time to stay consistent if I put fourth the effort

submitted by /u/BluIsBliss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31gDDu8

Post a Comment

0 Comments