Created a handy Google Sheet for tracking my weight loss and planning my weeks. Supports plain cal/day as well as ADF, and you do either Goal Date or LBs/week for your methodology. Link in body.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Nn4Ps1FVxD-Qvv4FC84xxrwEbKP2Y3utCjISww-vSRk/edit?usp=sharing

So I'm committing myself to a goal of losing 20 pounds by Christmas (no reason I chose Christmas other than it's 3 months from now) - to that end, I know myself and know that I work far better when I have hard numbers in front of me, so I've put together this nice spreadsheet. If anyone else wants to use it feel free to steal it and make a copy. It lets you configure either target pounds lost per week, or a goal date. You can also select if you want to do just plain calories per day, or if you want to do alternate-day fasting.

Using this, you can mess around with different methods/goals to either meet your goal date, or just continue ad infinitum. Just view it in Google Drive and click File -> Make a Copy and then fill in your info!

Hopefully this helps someone!

submitted by /u/huckler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lzkYdZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments