Cutting calories when you're really short. What are your go-to meals?

Hi all! As you can guess from the title, I'm very short and trying to lose weight. I'm 4'11 and about 158lbs. Doest sound heavy, but at this weight I'm just inside the obese BMI. Yikes.
Anyway, according to many calculators and apps, if I want to lose any more than 1/3 of a pound a week, I need to be eating about 1100 to 1200 calories. I'm wondering if anyone was or is in a similar situation and what they've been having for meals and snacks so that they're not hungry? I've tried filling up on low calorie veggies as a snack when I'm hungry, but honestly I'm just as hungry again an hour later!

Side note, I'm also tired of apps yelling at me for being under 1200 a day. Short people exist too. /eyeroll

submitted by /u/chickenandtea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2n3CreX

Post a Comment

0 Comments