Is paying for the app worth it??

This is my first post here. I just recently turned 30, and am the heaviest I have ever been at 280. When I was in high school I hit my "heaviest" then which was 260, and went into a downward spiral and was diagnosed with an eating disorder. 5'7, 120lbs, pushing for lower. Eventually I broke that and met someone who made me comfortable. But since then, the roles reversed and now I'm in a direction of soooo many terrible eating habits. My health isnt great, not due to my weight/eating, but that puts a toll on me as well, so I always feel like too much crap to do anything. And the stress eats me alive so I know that packs on the pounds too. I know losing weight wont help ALL of my health issues but I know for a fact it will make them easier to manage and deal with. Finally, after following this for a while and some others, I decided enough was enough. Brand new grocery trip. All the stuff I like but "healthy". Not depriving myself of things because I know those cravings can cause a binge on them. But I'm trying really hard to stay on track with the Lose It! app. Logging everything when I can, which helps me tremendously. Logging has always been the way I've lost weight I've just never.. stuck to it. But anytime I stick with an app, I drop. I do have a fitbit. And I do wanna know if I'm hitting certain goals. But the price tag is slightly high. I just wanna know if premium is really worth it before I dive in.

Thanks for listening to me ramble!

submitted by /u/xzorella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V8nZzg

Post a Comment

0 Comments