My jeans were looser today.

Not a huge milestone, but I have one pair of work jeans in particular that have been tough to pull up and button for the last several months. Today I put them on for work and they fit easily.

It was a nice little signal of progress since my main goal (reduced body fat percentage and belly fat) is progressing slowly and it can be difficult to see the change. Some days I feel like I look much slimmer, other days the lovehandles look as big as ever and it can be discouraging.

But the feeling of those previously-too-tight jeans zipping up and buttoning easily is concrete proof that what I'm doing is working. Yes, I am making progress. No, it's not a waste of time. I'm closer to my goal than when I started, and it was nice to be reminded of that.

submitted by /u/basicislands
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ACRujd

Post a Comment

0 Comments