The More I Lose, The Worse I Feel

Hello everyone, I'm new here and to reddit generally though I have been lurking for months now. I need... insight, I guess. I'm struggling. Sorry this is long.

In January my doctor weighed me at 276, although I was definitely 290-something at my highest. I spent a long time in denial because, honestly, I felt pretty good. Clothes shopping sads aside, I was relatively in shape for my size, active in martial arts, blood pressure normal, no major health concerns aside from high cholesterol which has no symptoms so I ignored it. Some fatigue and stuff.

Anyway some stuff happened that isn't terribly interesting, decided to lose weight and I've lost 50 lbs since the end of March using Myfitnesspal and just straight calorie counting with a little VR cardio. I only recently started with a personal trainer because I don't wanna look like a melted candle.

And I feel like CRAP. My stomach always hurts, hasn't worked in months. I can't use the bathroom without laxatives, and the pain of it feels like my stomach muscles are shredding themselves to bits. My fatigue is 10X worse. My head aches. My back is killing me. I... I miss being fat and healthy.

Only not really, because I like wearing smaller shirts and having knees. I don't wanna be fat anymore. But I can't handle how sick I feel. My doctors are no help at all. My endocrinologist shrugged and said things get worse before they get better and my family doctor thinks I have IBS and gastritis and told me to google it.

I've been trying a low FODMAP diet I googled but it's confusing and not helping and is absolutely giving me all the anxiety that prevented me from ever dieting before. Plus that doesn't explain the fatigue/other stuff.

I spent 2 hours on the toilet and lost 7 pounds, but my doctor says it's my imagination that I'm constipated and I just... is this right? It'll keep getting worse before it gets better?

submitted by /u/Terytha
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qou0cq

Post a Comment

0 Comments