[SV] & [NSV] Over half way to my goal weight

I started my hopefully last weight loss journey back at the end of April/beginning of May.

I’ve had some slip ups. But I started my weight loss journey the last week of April at 147 pounds. And with some slip ups and some setbacks. Trying various things. I’m now down 17 pounds. Down to 130 pounds.

I’d like to be between 110 and 115. So I’m over half way or almost half way depending on how I look. I’m going more by looks than I am weight.

All my life I thought that I couldn’t loose weight. Turns out I wasn’t trying. I wasn’t properly motivated. I mean to be fair right now I’m not really ‘trying’ I’m Just actively trying to be aware of how much I’m eating.

End of April is when I stopped drinking soda. I started drinking it here and there again. And am back in a cycle of addiction. Not the 6 can a day like I was. But 2-4 a week and it’s getting to me. So I’m going to be stopping that again. I’m still drinking lots of water. But I need to stop drinking soda again. It’s a short term satisfaction. I feel gross instantly after.

I need to get back into a proper workout routine. But I’m feeling pretty proud of myself. I was obsessing over the numbers when I was weighing daily. I would freak out about even a 2 pound gain. Make sure to weigh before I had any food or anything. It was pretty bad. Now I’m weighing once every week or two. And it’s working a lot better for me.

Thanks for all the support I’ve had on my journey. I feel so much better physically and mentally. If something isn’t working for you. Don’t be afraid to try new things.

submitted by /u/darkangel_401
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lxYyto

Post a Comment

0 Comments