Today was the first time I looked in the mirror and didnt completely hate how i look ( -65lbs )

Earlier this year I moved out of my parents house to go to college. with this move I promised myself two things, That I would loose some weight and that I would get my mental state in check.

I can say that 6 months later not only have I lost over 70LBS, But I am happier than I have ever been!

Don't get me wrong I still have quite a bit still to loose but im down from 350 to 285lbs all thanks to not eating so much, Droping medication that had a weight gain side effect, and getting out and doing things in the real world

I don't have many people that i feel comfortable sharing this goal with because it just doesn't feel right, Therfor im posting here because this is the first time i looked in the mirror and felt comfortable in my skin!

Pics

submitted by /u/souleaters22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34UwemF

Post a Comment

0 Comments