How do you calorie count on your period?

Sorry if this is TMI! My birth control makes me have irregular periods, and it seems like when I do get them, it's like period times ten. It had been a while for me, and this week it hit me like a truck. I've normally been pretty good about counting calories (1590 a day), and I had lost 10 pounds doing that. This week though... has been rough. I'm literally always hungry. ALWAYS. Hungry and angry and I have no willpower. I've been eating Cheetos and muffins and pastries and chocolate, etc. How do you ladies out there find the will to calorie count and eat vegetables when you feel like you're going to cry if you don't get a muffin ASAP? Do you have a strategy? A low calorie snack that keeps the cravings at bay?

submitted by /u/Everybodyslonely
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FLIhri

Post a Comment

0 Comments