I decided to check myself in inpatient care

Hey all!

just wanted to post an update as some of you said you were interested in keeping up with my journey and all i can say is i do feel light at the end of the tunnel.

At the beginning of New Years, i felt that i could solve my issues on my own but iv now come to the point where i realize that i am just not able to. After finding myself deep in a mindless 20k calorie bing, i realized i needed outside. About a week ago I had my mom check me into inpatient care for my obesity and had a mental and physical health screening for my ED. The bad news is im much heavier than my inaccurate home-scale led me to believe (im actually 744 instead of 630 😢) with type 2 diabetes and on top of that, i now know i have severe anxiety that only escalates my ED.

Now that im out of the hospital, my mom is enrolling me in a residential treatment facility for people with ED's. This will help not only my weight but also help me work through my relationship with my mom. Before, I never saw an issue with how close we were but now I am able to see how unhealthy our co-dependency was hopefully this time apart will help help us and hopefully with her not having to take care of me, she'll be able to care for herself, work on her anorexia and gain the weight she needs.

Being a 19 year old woman with all these problems all seems really depressing but at least i know il soon be in an environment that will almost guarantee my success. Thank you all for the help! it really means alot!♥️

submitted by /u/PandaPanda501
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2t2Oa0P

Post a Comment

0 Comments