I had a really bad binge on the weekend and retained ALOT of water. My feet were red, swollen and in pain one night. Today I got back on track with healthy eating & my usual exercise routine, which starts with a 4mph walk on the treadmill with a 7% incline for 30 mins. I’ve been doing this treadmill routine for over a month now with no problems, I can usually do the full the 30 mins barely breaking a sweat. I did it today and my feet started to get sore 6 minutes in.. i tried to push it out as long as i could, but the pain just got worse and became unbearable. I couldn’t get past 20 mins and had to stop. My ankles and calves are throbbing right now and my ankles are still swollen. I’ve been drinking tons of water today to try and reduce it (ive had 108 oz so far), but it doesnt seem to be helping. Just in case anyone is wondering, I’m not pregnant, I’m not overweight (BMI is 21), and I dont have any medical conditions that would make the swelling worse. I think its just so much water retention but i dont know how to reduce it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a56dCP
0 Comments