30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 10

Hello lovely losers & fluffy monsters,

Hump day! Can you believe we're 1/3 of the way through June?!

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): 200.4 lbs this morning, 204 trend weight. Maybe the whoosh was real.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): A little over at 1650 but I'm going out for a walk so it'll come out in the wash.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute lunch walk & I’m headed out again. 9/10 days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/10 days): Ordered some skin care stuff.

Try a new recipe once a week: Curried chick peas from dry beans so far. 0/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Probably not tonight. 0/50 pages.

No fast food, candy from the work dish or Starbucks: Day 9.

Listen to my effing body: I’m feeling more anxiety in my body which tells me I need to push the intensity of my physical activity.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I'm grateful for basset hounds. Such good fluffies.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ar8dJL

Post a Comment

0 Comments