NSV: I can feel my bones again in years! YEARS!! And, a big thank you!

Guys, I was just lying down on my couch and realised I could count my ribs and feel my hip bones again!! My collarbones are visible again...I think the last time they appeared was back in 2016! And turns out, there are cheekbones under my chubby cheeks after all lol.

I know I still have a long way to go in my journey towards a healthier and better version of myself, but honestly, this just feels like a massive victory. And I wanted to share it with all of you because this sub has played such a huge part in keeping me on track.

I've constantly stalked this sub since Nov 2019, when I first decided to take active steps to get in better control of my health.

There have been plateaus, binges, days when I thought I haven't done enough, exercised enough, or lost weight quickly enough, or gotten so mad at myself that I allowed things to get this bad.

If you're having a day like that, I feel you. And I want to tell you that it's ok. You're allowed to have crappy days.

But, make sure you come back to this sub. I guarantee you there's someone who's written a post describing your feelings and struggles. Honestly, this is what helped me more than CICO, MFP and my kitchen scale. Without learning from all of you and hearing your stories, I reckon I'd still be an emotional mess about my weight.

So, here's a massive THANK YOU to everyone that posts and comments on this sub. You've made so many crappy days better and helped me get back on track when I felt that there was no point trying.

You guys are the real MVPs!

Now back to measuring out my lunch lol. Have a lovely day :)

EDIT: Stats in lbs for American friends - SW: 260lbs CW: 220lbs GW (1): 182lbs

submitted by /u/Rowenasdiadem9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dRTqGD

Post a Comment

0 Comments