Setting goals.

Hi, everyone! First time really being in any kind of weight loss subreddit, but I love how positive and encouraging people are around here. I'm excited to jump in and get this going.

I've always struggled with being the weight I should be for my height. The closest I ever got to my ideal size was shortly after basic training, post 14 weeks of hell; follow that up with five years of chronically high stress and binge eating... and now I'm 26, 5'7, and 224 lbs.

Oh, and I only know that because I finally bit the bullet and got a scale today. I've also been tracking what I eat for the last week, not with the intent of controlling calories yet, but to see what I'm doing unchecked and then adjust from there. Trying to completely revamp my diet hasn't worked in the past, so I'm trying to be a little gentler.

Basically my goal is to drop 75 lbs over the course of a year. My birthday is in nine days, and I want to start the CICO restriction then and carefully monitor it with the scale. Aiming for around 1.5/lbs a week with the help of MyFitnessPal. Hopefully by June 19, 2021, I'll have the kind of healthy grip on my body that I haven't experienced in forever. And then maintain it!

Thank you for being such a positive community. c:

submitted by /u/klairionwrites
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hjhFzq

Post a Comment

0 Comments