Accountability buddy?

Hey reddit. I've just started CICO about 3 days ago, and I've also been walking about 3 to 4 miles a day since then.

I've always been a hefty guy since childhood, and at my highest i was in the 290s around 13, 14. I'm 18 now and at 250-255, 5ft.9in., and my goal weight is 200.

Long term I'd like to be around 160. I've never been able to keep myself going with certain things, but im at a point where I'm seriously tired of being the "fat guy" in my friend circle.

I'd really like to have an accountability buddy, as i feel like it would probably help me stay on track and keep myself in check.

If anybody's interested, DM me and we can talk and get to know each other, and hopefully become good friends.

(I'm a bit of a comedic asshole, but really only irl, so hopefully you don't mind)

submitted by /u/scoobybooby77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dTHKTB

Post a Comment

0 Comments