30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello losers,

Happy July! I've read & updooted all y'all I hope you'll forgive me not responding to everyone! Welcome all & let's conquer July!

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): Maintenance practice. I’m thinking this may mean weekly weigh ins. 201.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1700 ish): My final goal weight sedentary TDEE is 1700 ish, that’s where I got the number. And I also find it a super comfortable calorie range to be in. Looking good today.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute brisk walk at lunch is all she wrote today. 1/1 days.

Self-care time (JOURNALING, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/1 days): Shoved some journaling in my lunch break & therapy tonight.

Try a new recipe once a week: Always looking for new stuff to try! X/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not tonight. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Doing good today kids. Streak day 2.

Listen to my effing body: Nightmares last night. Blergh.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: New bed frame. Super awesome sauce.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38r5Ovq

Post a Comment

0 Comments