20 pounds lost, 110 more to go (hopefully)

Female/20s/5ft4/262-242

Social distancing was the perfect excuse for me to stop engaing in daily actions and my weight went up to 262. Even 2 minutes of walking would make my legs hurt and that's when I realized that I MUST lose weight.

I used to eat once a day because I was just too lazy, and now I'm eating twice a day. Instead of unhealthy foods and added sugar, I filled my plate with healthy foods. Nothing else done, and I lost 20 pounds within 2 weeks. When I checked my body composition 15lbs were purely fat!

I'm honestly one of the laziest person you could ever meet in your life. And if I'm doing it, anyone could! Wish y'all get the best out of your journey❤️

submitted by /u/melonishmelon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CpRMyC

Post a Comment

0 Comments