30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 12

Hello losers,

Happy Sunday! My meal prep is away & I hope you feel ready to conquer the week ahead.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): 201.5. in this morning. 201.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1700 ish): Should be good today. I had a heavy breakfast after a very long time of being a no breakfast haver & it sat weird. Blergh.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute walk, lawn mowing & vigorous cleaning. 10/12 days.

Self-care time (JOURNALING, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/11 days): Got some fly looking produce & I'm out to revitalize my veggie routines. Gonna try to make new sauces & incorporate new moves into my salad game because my veggie routine has become very stale.

Try a new recipe once a week: An imitation crab salad with homemade sauce & a crock pot Italian wedding soup so far. 2/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: Not tonight. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 11. 2 candy related lapse in judgement.

Listen to my effing body: All the nightmares & stress dreams.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I'm grateful for quiet time. I had a tough emotional moment yesterday where it felt like everything in my life was demanding/needing more from me & I'm just out of "more" if that makes sense. Sometimes you just being you has to be enough. And it is very much is kids. You just as you are is enough.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zpapvg

Post a Comment

0 Comments