30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 17

Hey losers,

Happy Friday!

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning. 201.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1700 ish): Should be good tonight gonna try a new soup recipe.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute brisk walk at lunch & hopefully something extra tonight. 15/17 days.

Self-care time (JOURNALING, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/17 days): My therapist pointed out that I spend a lot time judging myself. My new job is arguing with myself when I judge myself. Aka argumentative self-compassion. I’m not just a silly lady that bought myself roses. It was self-care because no one else buys this fabulous bitch flowers so I will. Boom.

Try a new recipe once a week: An imitation crab salad with homemade sauce, a crock pot Italian wedding soup, Russian dressing & tonight a chicken lemon orzo soup. 4/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: I need to hit this up this weekend. 0/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 16. 4 candy related lapse in judgement.

Listen to my effing body: Nightmares again. But my body feels pretty damn fine.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I’m grateful for stability. I come from a traumatic childhood. I worked my ass off & have had incredible luck with the people I’ve known to build a solid foundation to my adult life (including a fuckton of therapy which I am very privileged to have access to). An acquaintance of mine has a similar origin story. But has had less of the luck & opportunity to heal & has done none of the work. Because healing is work, as kumbaya as that sounds. And I see what a different course of decisions could have led to. I am thankful to the universe & myself & every single person that has helped me along my path to this place in life. Stable. Safe. Slightly hongrey & still a bit fat but damn it, I’ll take it!

Your turn kids.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eFLMia

Post a Comment

0 Comments