A bit of humor (at my own expense)

So there I was complaining in the Tuesday Tantrum thread this morning about how I've only been seeing SV's these past two months (10 lbs! woo!), but all my clothes are still tight and i don't look/feel any different. COVID has turned me into a bit of a slacker when it comes to getting dressed to leave the house, and I decided to just throw on an old t-shirt and my old comfy capri jogger sweat pants (they have pockets!) to go to my doctor's appointment.

Big mistake.

I discovered that those pants are in fact loose. Made worse by the fact that the draw string has some elastic stretch to it (What moron came up with that idea?! Who am I kidding, they're forgiven because: pockets). Annoying running to and from the doctor's office in the rain, but manageable. The real danger was when I put my phone and debit card in my pocket when I ran to the grocery store and they started dragging my underwear along for the ride (luckily my shirt was longer, so I don't think I showed off a plumber's crack). So there I was trying to navigate around Aldi, constantly pulling up my ever sliding pants and underwear (even after tying the drawstring as tight as I could without cutting off circulation to my legs).

Somehow, I managed to make it out of the store without mooning perfect strangers, but it was close. Lesson learned: if you complain about your clothes not getting looser, karma will try to pants you in public!

submitted by /u/MiniRems
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3juC3P9

Post a Comment

0 Comments