30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 21

Hello losers,

Happy taco Tuesday. Hope your taco is the bestest.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): No weigh in this morning. 201.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1700 ish): Should be bueno, tacos for dinner.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute brisk walk at lunch maybe all she wrote today kids. 19/21 days.

Self-care time (JOURNALING, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing 0/20 days): Still working on argumentative self-compassion.

Try a new recipe once a week: An imitation crab salad with homemade sauce, a crock pot Italian wedding soup, Russian dressing & tonight a chicken lemon orzo soup. 4/5 weeks.

50 pages of The Body Keeps the Score: An attempt was made. 1/50 pages.

No fast food or candy from the work dish: Streak day 20. 4 candy related lapse in judgement.

Listen to my effing body: Nightmares again. Anxiety running rampant.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: I'm anxious because there's a decent chance I've been exposed to the current plague and of course I spent time around people I care about not knowing. Same household so it was unavoidable but I'm so angry I didn't know sooner. Stay healthy & safe my friends.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WINCIK

Post a Comment

0 Comments