I(25F) am +35 pounds since February and I'm trying to not panic, stay positive

163-198, I'm 5'7. This was a mixture of the self quarantining, mixed with not going to the gym to lose the weight I was trying to get rid of when I was 163, mixed with poor eating habits while passing the time gluing myself to my couch. This was a " woah" moment for me, on the scale. God bless my boyfriend because he saw all of this and never made me feel bad about it, maintained( and hopefully was telling me the truth) when he said I looked beautiful. Basically, I'm trying to start calm. As I see it: Doing nothing will only make it worse, crash dieting won't last. Panic won't be productive. What is the option that I'm missing and how do I get past the kicking myself stage from where I was, to what I am? I'm hoping maybe somebody, or a group of people, can relate to my experiences and have some sage advice for me?

submitted by /u/LPILCA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g1x4TW

Post a Comment

0 Comments