Advice about calories

Hi, so I'm on a very very low carb diet (trying to stay close to 0 carbs as possible for 2 weeks) today is day 2. My calorie intake to lose weight with bmr and tdee is 1346. Yesterday I only ate 842 calories and I just finished dinner and my total today is 945. I don't have a ED and I'm trying to get close to my 1346 as possible but I get full pretty quickly and I don't want to feel miserable trying to force myself to eat more. I'm going to try and eat a little bit more before getting ready for bed tonight.

My question is how detrimental is the low amount of calories to my overall weight loss goals? Any advice is appreciated.

I'm 25, female, 5'5" I currently weigh 222.8 lbs. I'm active at work (nurse in a SNF/LTC facility if that helps) but not at home. My goal is to get to 180 and maybe lose more after I hit that goal depending on how I look & feel.

submitted by /u/browneyedlpn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fpEbW9

Post a Comment

0 Comments