Anyone else eat just a TINY bit over their calorie goal, and think I messed up, so might as well eat 3k+ calories?

I feel so unmotivated, I'll have a good week (1600 cals a day) and then i'll get stressed, eat 1,900 cals, and think oh well I messed up, and I binge everything i've been restricting. It's really depressing and makes me want to give up especially because I ONLY have 10 more pounds to go until i'm at my goal weight, i've lost 60 pounds so far and am on the last run! What are your suggestions?

I am thinking making my intake 1,800, and trying to no longer obsess over making sure i'm eating as little possible each meal. I literally think about food ALL day. My goal is to lose 10lbs by September 1st. I'm worried that if I do 1,800, it COULD work and i could have a stress free period from here, or I'll end up binging and i'll be in an even less of a defecit so it'll be harder to make up.

My TDEE is apparently 2,300 (light exercise apparently, no job, but i walk 10k steps a day and lift at least 3 times a week)

Any advice?

submitted by /u/666Karmah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3giP0t2

Post a Comment

0 Comments