frustrated and ready to give up

Long story short: I gained a lot of weight my last year of high school and since then it has been disordered eating and countless of diets and an unhealthy obsession with losing weight. I lost 20 pounds 5 year ago through a low sugar diet but gained it all back and I’m so ready to give up this madness. I’m so ready to stop obsessing over the number in the scale but I wanna fit into pretty clothes ): It’s a constant battle of wanting to be a certain size so I can fit and look better in other clothes and wanting to give up.

any advice on what to do? I already go to therapy but the binge eating is still prevalent in my life... help 🥺

submitted by /u/vanitycupcake93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jybuJ9

Post a Comment

0 Comments