How to overcome insecurities and why does people suck so much?

I know I post too much, in fact after my last post I decided not to post till I reach my final goal. But life happened.

After losing 50 kgs, I have some loose skin at my arms and stomach. I worked out a lot, still working out, doing weights, working with a pt, pilates, exercising every day etc. Because of how fast I lost it, my skin was very soft at the beginning and I was very insecure about especially by arms. But after some time and gaining some muscle, they get better, and I really try to accept my new body and have some peace with it.

But today, at the last day of my holiday, a family friend just so casually told me that I should have worked out when losing weight, that my arms look really saggy, that how she lost 10 kgs and her arms get so fit because she went to the gym.

I just couldn't believe what I heard. This 60 year old woman just shredded my hardly there self love. Of course I told her that I did indeed worked out with a pt, do weights min 3 times a week with 2.5 and 5 kg weights and losing 50 kgs is really different than 10 kgs.

Why do people act like this? For the first time in a long period I bare my arms this holiday and now all my new found confidence is gone.

The funny part is before this conversation, I did a before after Pic with my outfit and felt very good about it and now all I see is my arms. https://imgur.com/a/t7wk5Y5

Sorry about the rant, all of a sudden I feel like all my work is for nothing now.

submitted by /u/exxie79
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hlfGdn

Post a Comment

0 Comments