i don’t have anyone to rant to so, here.

so, i have a very bad relationship with food...i’m underweight, scared to eat, always paranoid about what i eat and the portions i eat, i always bring myself down if i feel i eat too much (1800cal which is way under what i burn) i excessively exercise cause i feel like it’ll burn the “damage” my mind is telling me i’m doing...i don’t think i have an eating disorder but i have a bad relationship with food...today i ate 6,000 calories because i’m tired of living in fear of what and how much i eat...and honestly it feels great...i’m full, but i’m worryless...i feel as if it showed me eating a little over won’t hurt me and if i do gain some weight from this itll me how much it actually takes to GAIN extra weight...i’ll know that just 50-100 calories over what i’m eating every so often will not hurt..thanks for reading if you got this far...i have no one to talk to about this and to rant to about how happy it made me.

submitted by /u/Laaammeeee190
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hhH8se

Post a Comment

0 Comments